Thursday, June 21, 2007

Really, I'm not losing it!

My husband watched askance as I put the wet knit "thing" on one box after another. Once I found a good fit, he watched as I carefully adjusted the piece, straightening out the biasing and evening out the edges. He finally asked what I was doing. I told him I was using a box to shape the purse I had felted. He was visibly relieved. You see, he had opened a bottle of chilled white wine at dinner, and I quickly ran to get one of the felted wine cozies to use as a cooler. So then he thought I had completely lost it and was making decorative covers for everything in the pantry!



I made this bag while teaching it as a class at Michaels. I'll show it to you when it's assembled, hopefully after my demo at the store on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

Hmm Cozies for everything! woo hoo! Have you told him people have knit motorcycle cozies and even a tank cozy to protest war?? Perhaps he won't think you are so crazy after all!
Denise
knitchat.com

6/24/2007 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home