Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's Almost Here

I offer you: Learn New Stitches on Circle Looms!

It's been hard to not count down the days. I haven't reached the status of J. K. Rowling; my book won't be available in stores the day it's released. You probably won't see it in stores for a couple months -- that's just how the distribution process goes. But, you can order it from my website, and it will be shipped in time for Christmas!



I will also be offering the beginner book, so you can order both as the perfect Christmas gift (be sure to include a set of looms and a skein of yarn) for everyone you know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

Woooo hooooo!! It looks good!! Can't wait to get it!
Denise
knitchat.com
(hey it goes well with that other book eh hehehhe)
Thanks for the little accessories bag too! I needed that baby when I was knitting up the stuff for my book!

12/06/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Looming Looney said...

I can wait until next week to get the new book. I have the other one and it is great.

12/07/2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home