Saturday, September 30, 2006

Project Classes

I've been changing over my class offerings from technique-based classes to project classes. I now have four beginning project classes: a hat class, a mini-purse class, a wine bottle gift bag class, and a holiday ornament class. Here's a sample ornament (the other samples are pictured in earlier entries):



I'm offering two intermediate classes: the mittens, and a garter stitch scarf. This sample scarf was made with a single skein of Caron Simply Soft Shadows in Mardi Grey. The subtle striping changes are kinda fun!



I am still offering a long loom techniques class, which includes various cast on methods, and a variety of stitch patterns. Also, there is a round loom techniques class where students can learn what they would like at their level, either very beginning techniques, or stitches they don't yet know, or stitch patterns such as lace, bobbles, cables, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home